Below is an overview of some of our policies. A complete Vendor Rules and Regulations will be included, upon acceptance, with your contract. Payment (non-refundable) is required with signed contract.
- Set up: Friday prior to Fair 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday prior to Fair 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, prior to Fair 8 a.m. to 8 a.m. **If you need to set up at a different time you must get prior approval from the Fair Office**
- All vehicles need to be removed from the Fairgrounds by 8:30 a.m. Monday of the Fair.
- Teardown: Saturday Night ALL exhibits are to remain intact until 10:30 p.m. closing time Saturday night of the Fair. Sunday Dismantling and removal also from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, and9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday following Fair.
- Booths must be staffed from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday of the Fair, no exceptions.
- Restocking hours during Fair: Vehicles will be allowed on the Fairgrounds from 6 to 8:30 a.m. with pass.No vehicles will be allowed inside the gates after 8 a.m.
- Parking/camping passes: There is no designated exhibitor parking lot. Please return the parking and camping form, which will be included with your contract packet, as soon as possible to reserve a parking and/or camping spot.
- Electricity:110 volt, 20 amp of power is included with your booth rental fee. Additional power, if needed, must be ordered on “Attachment A”. Order form will be included in your contract packet.
- Indoor Booths: The Fair will provide 3’ high sidewalls and 8’ high back walls of pipe and drape. No built-up exhibits or other construction shall exceed 8’ in background height and 4’ in sidewall height (without special permission from the Fair Management) including company name or other advertising. All carpets and exposed electrical cords must be taped down on edges with vinyl tape only (residue free). No blue or clear plastic tops or unpainted wood or plywood on the display. All tables are to be in good condition, fully skirted, and must compliment the color scheme of the booth.
- Outdoor Booths: In some outside areas the Northwest Washington Fair provides the tents as part of the booth fee. No blue tarps will be permitted for coverage, shade or awnings. No blue or clear plastic tops or unpainted wood or plywood on the display. Vendor is responsible to bury any exposed electrical or misc. cords.
- Subletting of space is not allowed.
Concessionaires who sell a consumable product, which include food samples, and/or product that are combustible or harmful if misused MUST have insurance, including the endorsement page. The Northwest Washington Fair requires $1,000,000.00 (one million) combined-single limit bodily injury and property damage for premises operations.The concessionaire/exhibitor, sponsor shall be named insured on the policy and the Northwest Washington Fair shall be named as an additional insured.
Certificates showing compliance with the above must be deposited with fair management by
the last business day of July. Policy must be obtained by concessionaire at concessionaire’s sole expense.