View Ethics in the Show Ring
View Rules & Regulations
To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/
*NEW FOR 2018*
All entries must be registered online. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered into the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Vet Checks are Sunday 4 - 8 p.m. and Monday from 7 - 9 a.m.
Exhibits can be entered on-line by July 25th. Late entries will be charged a fee of $25.00 per head through July 31st. After July 31st late entries may not be accepted.
*NEW for 2018* ENTRY FEES
Entry Fees:Open Class Exhibitors
$12.00/per animal – Beef, Dairy & Horses
$8.00/per animal – Llamas & Pigs
$5.00/per animal – Goats & Sheep
NO Entry Fee – Cats, Dogs, Poultry & Rabbit
Open Class Season Gate Admission Passes
1-2 animals entered – (1) Complimentary Season Gate Admission Pass
3-4 animals entered – (2) Complimentary Season Gate Admission Passes
5-7 animals entered – (3) Complimentary Season Gate Admission Passes
8-10 animals entered – (4) Complimentary Season Gate Admission Passes
11-15 animals entered – (5) Complimentary Season Gate Admission Passes
Note: Cats, Dogs, Poultry & Rabbits do not pay an entry fee and do not receive Complimentary Season Gate Admission Passes
Monday 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Jr. Showmanship 12 and under
Jr. Showmanship 13 – 18
Youth Cart 12 and under
Youth Cart 13 – 18
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon classes
11:15 Conformation 6 in front of the grandstand all hitches
**Please note** If you do not yet have a registration number or ear tag/tattoo for your animal, you can enter "pending" in the box on the entry form.
- All entries must be complete in detail, showing proper class, exhibitor's name and address, telephone, entry number, and signature.
- Important: Barn clean up: Each exhibitor must have their stalls cleaned and a person on hand to assist the truck driver pick up manure by 7 a.m. each day. No exceptions to this rule; otherwise, the exhibitor will have to use a wheelbarrow.
- If it be ascertained that any exhibitor or exhibitor's helpers have any affiliation with or interfere with the judge in the performance of their duties, until all judging is completed, or shall refuse to accept the awards made, they shall be disqualified from further competition and shall forfeit any premiums and ribbons already awarded.
- Six horse hitch exhibitors, under contract, may purchase at the fair office a maximum of twelve season exhibitor passes.
- Six horse hitch exhibitors under contract must be hooked to approved wagons.
- No draft horse exhibitor will remove their animals before 9 p.m. Saturday of the fair.
- Six horse hitches MUST unhitch and push their wagons into place.
- All entries must be in place by 9 a.m. on Monday, first day of fair.
- Fair veterinarian must and will reject any animal with an infectious disease.
- Maximum age for youth classes: No one can enter any Youth Classes if they are 18 years or older as of January 1 of the current Fair year.
- In the event that the adult, who is assisting the youth entry, is doing ANY driving, the judge will automatically disqualify that entry.
- All carts and extra wagons used for youth classes must be in place by 9 a.m. on Monday and removed by 9 a.m. Tuesday.
HEAVY HORSE YOUTH
DIVISION A – JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP
PREMIUMS: 25.00 20.00 15.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00
1. Age 13 - 18
2. Age 12 and under
DIVISION B - YOUTH CART AND TEAM DRIVER
PREMIUMS: 55.00 50.00 45.00 40.00 35.00 35.00 35.00 35.00 35.00 35.00
1. Youth Cart 12 and Under
2. Youth Cart 13 - 18
3. Youth Team
DIVISION C – LADIES CART
PREMIUMS: 55.00 50.00 45.00 40.00 35.00
1. Ladies Cart
DIVISION D – UNICORN
PREMIUMS: 55.00 50.00 45.00 40.00 35.00
DIVISION E - AMATEUR FOUR
PREMIUM: 65.00 60.00 55.00 50.00 45.00
DIVISION F – SIX DRIVING
PREMIUMS: 200.00 175.00 150.00 125.00 100.00
1. Six Driving
DIVISION G – SIX HORSE CONFORMATION
PREMIUMS: 250.00 225.00 200.00 175.00 150.00 125.00 125.00 125.00 125.00 125.00
1. Six horse conformation