View Rules & Regulations
To place an on-line entry, click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com
All entries must be registered on-line. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered in the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Register entry on-line until Monday prior to the fair (one week). This does not guarantee space.
This department is located under the Grandstand.
Bring in Entry the Saturday before the fair - 9 am to 3 pm
Pick-up Entry the Sunday after the fair-noon to 3 pm
NO EARLY PICK-UP OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
- All Entries must be brought in on the date above for entry.
- Exhibits are entered under the Grandstand on the south end of the fairgrounds.
- Entries must be picked up on Sunday after the fair between noon and 3 p.m. There is no Security available after Sunday release time and on Monday the buildings remain open for cleaning. No entries will be released early, doing so result in forfeit of premium and one-year suspension from entering in this department.
- We are limited on space, please limit your entries to a maximum size to 18” X 26” (larger entries will have to notify the superintendent via email with a picture and will be accepted if there is space. The Superintendent has the right to accept or refuse any entry.
- Exhibits are limited to 3 Model exhibits and 1 Lego and 1 K'Nex exhibit per exhibitor.
- Exhibits that have been shown in previous years in our fair will not be accepted.
- The general rules of the fair are to be observed. The Fair Association will not be responsible for loss or damage.
- No entry fee will be charged, and no free admission issued to the Exhibitor.
- Best of Class and Best of Show will receive Rosettes.
- Ages are as of July 1st of the current year.
- No Die Cast Models.
- Each entry will be judged on its merits as a hobby and points to be considered in judging include: execution, originality, study, possibilities of development, educational value and general appeal. Larger does not make it a better entry.
- Demonstrations - Anyone interested in coming and bringing Lego, Models, K’NEX, Erector Set or Lincoln Logs and demonstrate during the Fair please contact the Models/Lego/K’NEX Superintendent for more information and to sign up. Thank you.
Adult---19 and older
Teen---15 to 18 years old
Junior---10 to 14 years old
Youth---9 years and younger
54A - Adult
54B - Teen
64C - Junior
54D - Youth
DIVISION A - MODELS, LEGOS AND K'NEX
PREMIUMS: 3.00 2.50 2.00
2. Lego - from a kit
3. Lego - original design
4. K'nex - from a kit
5. K'nex - original design
6. Other - Erector set, Lincoln Logs, etc...
Patriotic Award - All Patriotic entries will receive a small flag
Superintendent Choice - Special Rosettes given to several entries in this Department
Judges Choice - Special Rosettes given to several entries in this Department
Viewer’s Choice - every day of the Fair those attending can vote for their favorite entry, at the end of the day the winner will receive a Special Viewer’s Choice Rosette