To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
To place a on-line entry:
For 4H and FFA
Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Llama/Alpaca, and Swine http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
All other entries: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/ This includes all other 4H and FFA departments.
All 4H and FFA exhibitor will need to register on both pages if they are also entering in Open class Beef, Dairy or Horses. They will need to enter their names exactly the same. No exhibitor will be allowed 2 exhibitor numbers.
*NEW FOR 2018*
All entries must be registered online. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered into the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Exhibits can be entered on-line by July 25th. Late entries will be charged a fee of $25.00 per head through July 31st. After July 31st late entries may not be accepted.
1. FFA members must enter fitting and showing and choose other CLASSES.
2. No cross entries of animals between FFA and 4H or Open unless different horses are used. Animals are hauled in by 8:00 am Thursday and out by 1:00 pm Thursday. Lufts Trailer Arena
3. Fair vet must and will reject any animal with an infectious disease or ectoparasites, ringworm, warts, pink eye, strangles, contagious exthyma, scabies, lice, mites, ticks, fleas, and all respiratory diseases.
4. Helmets must be worn in gaming events, no matter of age. This is not an option, it is mandatory!
5. Western attire or FFA official dress is acceptable.
NEW for 2018- For all 4-H and FFA Exhibitors in
departments Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Swine, Llamas, Goats and Horses there will be a one-time entry fee of $15.
With this entry fee, each exhibitor will be able to enter as many animals as
they would like in any 4-H and FFA Class in those listed departments. Limits
will still apply in each department. With the entry fee, each exhibitor will
receive a 4H/FFA Season Gate Admission that will allow daily entrance to the
Fair. If a 4H or FFA exhibitor would also like to enter their animal(s) into
Open Class Exhibits then they will need to also pay the Open Class entry fees
for that department.
DIVISION A - FITTING AND SHOWING
PREMIUMS: 27.00 22.00 17.00
3. Novice, first time showing horses
DIVISION B – HALTERCLASS NUMBER
PREMIUMS: 16.00 14.00 12.00
1. Foal of current year, colts and fillies
2. Gelding, 4 years and under
3. Gelding, 5 years and over
4. Mare, 4 years and under
5. Mare, 5 years and over
DIVISION C - EQUITATION CLASSES
PREMIUMS: 16.00 14.00 12.00
1. Novice, English and Stock Seat combined
2. Junior, English and Stock Seat combined
3. Senior, English and Stock Seat combined
4. Novice Bareback
5. Junior Bareback
6. Senior Bareback
DIVISION D - GAMES
PREMIUMS: 18.00 16.00 14.00
1. Key Hole Race
3. Two Barrel Flag
4. Figure Eight Stake Race
DIVISION E - HORSE JUDGING
PREMIUMS: 6.00 5.00 4.00
1. All Whatcom County FFA eligible judges