To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
For 4H and FFA
Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Llama/Alpaca, and Swine http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
All other entries: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/ This includes all other 4H and FFA departments.
All 4H and FFA exhibitor will need to register on both pages if they are also entering in Open class Beef, Dairy or Horses. They will need to enter their names exactly the same. No exhibitor will be allowed 2 exhibitor numbers.
*NEW FOR 2018*
All entries must be registered online. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered into the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Exhibits can be entered on-line by July 25th. Late entries will be charged a fee of $25.00 per head through July 31st. After July 31st late entries may not be accepted.
Vet check Sunday from 5 - 8 p.m. and Monday 6 - 9 a.m.
Haul in – Anytime Sunday before the Fair via the north door of the Cattle Barn, and exiting via Gate 2.
Release – Saturday night of the Fair at 9 p.m. Parking in turn lane before 8:55 p.m. is not allowed by the Lynden P.D. Enter at north end of barn and exit through Gate 2. This will be supervised by the Superintendent.
All FFA exhibitors need to tell the Open Class Clerk of entries to be shown and entries that have been scratched.
NEW for 2018- For all 4-H and FFA Exhibitors in
departments Beef, Dairy, and Horses there will be a one-time entry fee of $15.
With this entry fee, each exhibitor will be able to enter as many animals as
they would like in any 4-H and FFA Class in those listed departments. Limits
will still apply in each department. With the entry fee, each exhibitor will
receive a 4H/FFA Season Gate Admission that will allow daily entrance to the
Fair. If a 4H or FFA exhibitor would also like to enter their animal(s) into
Open Class Exhibits then they will need to also pay the Open Class entry fees
for that department.
DIVISION A - FITTING AND SHOWING
PREMIUMS: 27.00 22.00 17.00
3. Novice (first year showing dairy)
Overall Showman will compete in the Round Robin Competition, Saturday at 5:30 p.m. Failure to have six animals in the Round Robin will result in forfeiture from the Round Robin.
2 years previous
3 years previous
4 years previous
5 years previous
6 years previous
DIVISION B – BROWN SWISS
DIVISION C – GUERNSEY
DIVISION D – HOLSTEIN
DIVISION E – JERSEY
DIVISION F – AYRSHIRE
DIVISION G – OTHER BREED NOT LISTED
PREMIUMS: 21.00 19.00 17.00
1. Junior heifer calf, born after March 1 of the current year, and over 4 months of age
2. Intermediate heifer calf, born December 1, of the previous year to February 28, of the current year
3. Senior heifer calf, born September 1, of the previous year to November 30, of the previous year
4. Summer yearling heifer, born June 1, of the previous year to August 31, of the previous year
5. Junior yearling heifer, born March 1, of the previous year to May 31, of the previous year
6. Winter yearling heifer, born December 1, 2 years previous to February 28, to the previous year
7. Senior yearling heifer, born September 1, 2 years previous to November 30, 2 years previous
Junior Champion and Reserve Champion, Rosette
PREMIUMS: 30.00 28.00 26.00
8. Junior 2 year old cow, born March 1, 2 years previous through August 31, 2 years previous
9. Senior 2 year old cow, born September 1, 3 years previous through February 29, 2 years previous
10. Junior 3 year old cow, born after March 1, 3 years previous through August 31, 3 years previous
11. Senior 3 year old cow, born September 1, 4 years previous through February 28, 3 years previous
12. 4 year old cow, born September 1, 5 years previous through August 31, 4 years previous
13. 5 year old cow, born September 1, 6 years previous through August 31, 5 years previous
14. Aged cow, 6 years and over, born before September 1, 6 years previous
Senior Champion and Reserve Senior Champion - Rosette
Grand and Reserve Champion, Rosette
PREMIUMS: 25.00 23.00 21.00
15. Produce of dam, both animals from one exhibitor
16. Get of sire, 3 animals from one sire, sire named, animals may be from 3 exhibitors but from the same club. Only one premium will be paid for each entry of three animals.
17. Club Herd - 5 or more animals, 2 or more exhibitors.
DIVISION H - DAIRY JUDGING
If you are not a current exhibitor from our area schools, you will be given a ONE daily pass to the fair.
If you are from an out-of-area school and not a current exhibitor, you MUST give the advisor in charge your name, mailing address and phone number or you will not get a premium check
PREMIUMS: 6.00 5.00 4.00
1. All Whatcom County FFA eligible judges
2. Handlers – Mr. DeHaan will decide who is qualified. Do not sign up, you will be entered.