View Rules & Regulations
To place an on-line entry, click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/
All entries must be registered on-line. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered in the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Entries are due on-line by July 25th.
Please note: Due to Health Department regulations, the public is no longer allowed to sample 4-H foods or drinks created in 4-H cooking contests, demonstrations, presentations, 4-H in Action or any other form of public 4-H activity. If you see something that you would like to try, please ask our 4-H member to supply you with a recipe.
1. This is a non-judged activity.
2. This activity is not as formal as a presentation; however, the demonstration should be planned and practiced. Individuals, teams and groups are encouraged to share an activity with the public. Information should be presented, and questions answered. Demonstrations are suggested to be about one hour to two hours in length.
3. Examples of activities that would work well in this type of demonstration are: spinning wool, using a serger to construct a garment, showing how to use grooming equipment, how and why to recycle, construction of craft items, quilting, knitting, crocheting or sewing, showing how cameras work, showing how to build something, showing how to create bonsai.
4. You are responsible to provide all supplies and equipment necessary to complete your demonstration.
5. Time and location for demonstrations are scheduled by the Superintendent in the department where entered.
6. All entries and set up displays MUST be done by the exhibitor. NO adult involvement in the actual set up of displays.
DIVISION A - 4H IN ACTION IN THE 4-H EXHIBITS BARN
Exhibitors MUST put a time preference in the description space after the day entered.
- 01 Monday 10 am. - noon
- 02 Monday noon - 2 p.m.
- 03 Monday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 04 Monday 4 p.m. and later
- 05 Tuesday 10 am. - noon
- 06 Tuesday noon - 2 p.m.
- 07 Tuesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 08 Tuesday 4 p.m. and later
- 09 Wednesday 10 am. - noon
- 10 Wednesday noon - 2 p.m.
- 11 Wednesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 12 Wednesday 4 p.m. and later
- 13 Thursday 10 am. - noon
- 14 Thursday noon - 2 p.m.
- 15 Thursday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 16 Thursday 4 p.m. and later
- 17 Friday 10 am. - noon
- 18 Friday noon - 2 p.m.
- 19 Friday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 20 Friday 4 p.m. and later
- 21 Saturday 10 am. – noon
- 22 Saturday noon - 2 p.m.
- 23 Saturday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 24 Saturday 4 p.m. and later
Barn Superintendents will be responsible for the exhibitors in their barns OR to assign a specific person to do so.
Division B - 4H IN ACTION IN LIVESTOCK BARNS
- 01 4-H in Action in Horse Barn
- 02 4-H in Action in Beef Barn
- 03 4-H in Action in Dairy Barn
- 04 4-H in Action in Goat Barn
- 05 4-H in Action in Sheep Barn
- 06 4-H in Action in Swine Barn
- 07 4-H in Action in Rabbit Barn
- 08 4-H in Action in Poultry Barn
- 09 4-H in Action in Dog Barn
- 10 4-H in Action in Cat Barn
- 11 4-H in Action in Llama/Alpaca Barn