View Rules & Regulations
To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/
To place a on-line entry:
For 4H and FFA
Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Llama/Alpaca, and Swine http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
All other entries: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/ This includes all other 4H and FFA departments.
All 4H and FFA exhibitor will need to register on both pages if they are also entering in Open class Beef, Dairy or Horses. They will need to enter their names exactly the same. No exhibitor will be allowed 2 exhibitor numbers.
*NEW FOR 2018*
All entries must be registered online. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered into the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
1. Entries with incomplete information may be refused.
2. Entries are limited to arts and crafts made by entrants during the current 4-H year. No school projects. Exhibitors must be enrolled in 4-H Creative Arts Project.
3. Entries can be placed on-line through Monday prior to the fair (one week). Exhibits are due between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on the Thursday before the fair in the 4-H building. All entries must be accompanied by a 3"x 5" index card on which the exhibitor has legibly printed the following information:
- Your exhibitor number (no names please)
- Your Age
- Item (What it is)
- Construction (What materials and techniques were used) the judges will consider the index card information in their evaluation of the entry. Be thorough!
4. Each fine arts item in Division A, and any other exhibit intended to be displayed by hanging, must have a hanging device securely attached. If a hanging device is missing or inadequate, the exhibit may be dropped one ribbon placing and may not be displayed.
5. Please note for Division A, a canvas that has been stretched and attached to a wood framework is not considered "framed" and will not be accepted as is,unless the "Art" wraps all the way around the edges covering all of the canvas.
DIVISION A - FINE ARTS
Three (3) entries total allowed per exhibitor in Division A.
PREMIUMS: 5.00 3.00 2.00
1. Drawing (charcoal, pen, ink, pencil, other), matted or framed if on paper or canvas.
2. Painting (watercolor, tempera, oil, acrylic, other), matted or framed if on paper or canvas.
* Please note* Paint by number projects belong in Division B Class1
Superintendent reserves the right to refuse any entry with inadequate hanging devise. Tape and string are not considered adequate.
DIVISION B - APPLIED ARTS
Six (6) entries allowed per exhibitor in Division B, with no more than two entries in any one class.
PREMIUMS: 5.00 3.00 2.00
1. Items made from kits (including pre-cut wood items and paint by numbers)
2. Printmaking (relief, lithograph, screen, other) no items made from a kit
3. General Media Craft (clay, glass, metal, leather, fiber, other) no items made from a kit.
4. Needle Arts: stitchery, weaving, latch hook. No items made from a kit.
5. Jewelry: All jewelry, regardless of method. No items made from a kit.
6. Recycled Art: Project is completely made of reclaimed items.
7. Nature Crafts: All components are found in nature.
8. Duct Tape Creations
9. Yard Art-please check the state fair web site, they do have limits on size.
Superintendent may not be able to display large items due lack of space.