To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/To place a on-line entry:
For 4H and FFA
Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Llama/Alpaca, and Swine http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/
All other entries: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/ This includes all other 4H and FFA departments.
All 4H and FFA exhibitor will need to register on both pages if they are also entering in Open class Beef, Dairy or Horses. They will need to enter their names exactly the same. No exhibitor will be allowed 2 exhibitor numbers.
*NEW FOR 2018*
All entries must be registered online. This will be required for all exhibits and exhibitors that are entered into the fair. If you don’t have access to a computer, then the library is your best option. There will also be a computer available for use at the fair office during normal business hours.
Poster, Chart and Club Banner entries can be placed on-line through the 2nd Wednesday in July and entered on the 2nd Thursday in July from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the 4-H Exhibit Building. Entries received after the 2nd Thursday in July will receive a ribbon only - no premiums.
Poster and Chart FAQS
- Posters and charts may be entered one year only.
- Clubs wanting their posters for displaying in the barns the week of the fair need to email the superintendent by the end of July, otherwise posters will be displayed in the 4-H barn.
- Entries may be stapled or tacked for displaying unless exhibitor attaches tabs for hanging.
- Club name, exhibitor name, current year and age division (Junior, intermediate, senior) MUST be on the back of each entry.
- Limited to a total of four entries per exhibitor in classes A and B combined.
- Size can vary from a minimum of 14" x 22" to a maximum of 28” x 48”
- The Educational Score card at this link https://pubs.wsu.edu/ItemDetail.aspx?ProductID=13126&SeriesCode=&CategoryID=273&Keyword will be used to judge all entries.
- Posters and lettering must be readable from a distance of 10 feet.
- No copyrighted illustrations or cartoons may be used in educational displays or posters.
- No posters will be available for presentations. No exceptions. Exhibitors must make an additional poster that they do not enter to use for presentations.
- Exhibits are released the Sunday after the fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
DIVISION A - Posters
DIVISION B - Charts or Graphs
PREMIUMS:4.00 2.50 1.50
1. Junior, 8 - 10 years of age
2. Intermediate, 11 - 13 years of age
3. Senior, 14 to less than 19 years of age
DIVISION C - CLUB BANNER
Club Banner entries can be placed on-line through the 2nd Wednesday in July and entered on the 2nd Thursday in July from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the 4-H Exhibit
Building. Entries received after the 2nd Thursday in July will receive a ribbon only - no
- Each club may enter one banner per year representing their club. The banner may be exhibited for premiums the first year only. If you would like to display your banner again in successive years it would be on a display basis only - no premium.
- Banner is to be made of fabric. Loops or seams must be part of banner for hanging. Add weights in corners.
- Minimum dimensions 2' x 5', maximum 3' x 6'.
- Banners must be made by 4-H members.
- Entries will be judged using The Educational Display Scorecard C0679
- Can our club pick up our banner entry for the Blue and Green Parade? Yes, please let the clerk taking in your entry knows if you plan to pick up your banner for the Blue and Green Parade. Banners will be available to pick up for parade in the 4-H Still Life Building at the information booth the Monday of Fair (building does not open till 10:00) If you want your banner displayed return it after the parade.
PREMIUMS:36.00 30.00 24.00
1. Club Banner