Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube

Sign up for email updates from Northwest Washington Fair and Event Center

Home > Fair and Rodeo > Fair Exhibitor's Guide/Premium Book > 4H Departments

4H Departments

Exhibiting in 4H is open only to those youth enrolled in 4H by June 1 of the current year.
Contact the WA State Extension office at 360-778-5800 for information.

NEW - age groups for 2017
Cloverbuds 5-7 years of age (Primary)
Junior 8-10 years of age
Intermediate 11-13 years of age
Senior 14 to less than 19 years of age

Brenda Dunford, 4-H Program Coordinator
WSU Whatcom County Extension
(360) 778-5817brenda.dunford@wsu.edu

Washington State 4-H Youth Development Program Policy

To place an on line entry click here:http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/

To place a on-line entry:

For 4H and FFA

Beef, Dairy, Sheep, Goats, Horses, Llama/Alpaca, and Swine http://nwwafair4h.fairwire.com/

All other entries: http://nwwafair.fairwire.com/ This includes all other 4H and FFA departments.

All 4H and FFA exhibitor will need to register on both pages if they are also entering in Open class Beef, Dairy or Horses. They will need to enter their names exactly the same. No exhibitor will be allowed 2 exhibitor numbers.

Be sure to read through the data (entry guidelines and deadlines) for the department you are interested in entering before you enter an exhibit. Departments are listed individually below.

Premium checks will be mailed no later than September 30th.
If you have questions about your entries or premium check please email us at nwwfentries@gmail.com. We will respond to your email with in 1-2 business days.
1099 Information: If you exceed $600.00 in total premiums, you will need to file a W-9 Form. These are available in the fair office. Premium checks will not be issued unless we have the completed W-9 form.
Market Sale Rules
4H Entry and Release Dates
4H Judging Schedule

Back to