1. Full payment is required prior
to storing unit.
2. The Northwest Washington Fair only provides storage. No other services, such as winterization, are offered.
3. The length of the unit being stored is to be measured from
to back, including bumpers, hitches, tongues, motors,
Fair staff will measure each unit upon arrival. You will be billed for any footage in excess of the amount stated on
4. Units will be accepted: beginning Wednesday, October 9th during business hours - Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., and on the weekend
Saturday, October 12th and Sunday, October
13th from noon to 5 p.m.
5. Units must be removed by Saturday, February 29, 2020.
See schedule below. If you have chosen to rent the additional two months
non-secure outside storage, units must be removed no
later than Friday, April
24th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
6. Any property left on the fairgrounds after your contracted date will be charged an additional $10.00 per
day, which will be due prior to picking up your property.
7. There will be a $50.00 service charge for any
pick-up of units
Wednesday, February 26,
2020 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
27, 2020 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, February 28, 2020 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 29, 2020 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Name and E-mail
Inside Storage Agreement
Description of unit to be stored
license of trailer if a boat