The Washington Tractor Arena footing
was designed by leading industry consultant, Bob Kiser. It is designed as appropriate for most disciplines. Users are not allowed to bring in footing material to change the composition in any way.
Arena Grooming - Arena Grooming using our Kiser Master Groomer is available at the hourly rate of $50.00 per hour after initial groom.
Food Services - If you would like a coffee or food concession at your event, fair staff would be happy to assist you in securing a vendor. Call the office for details. All concessions must be approved in advance by the Northwest Washington Fair.
Stalls and Bedding - The Light Horse Barn has over 187 10' x 10' stalls available. These are convertible to 10' x 5' or 10' x 20'. Large tie stalls are also available. Multiple day rentals are $20.00 per day and includes 1st bedding of 12 cubic feet of dust free shavings. Single day rentals are $22.00 per day, and also include the first bedding. The Henry Jansen AG Center is available for up to 500 portable stalls.
- Full day Rental - $850.00 per day, A single day full day is 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.- $500.00 per evening
- Multi-day horse shows must rent a minimum of 50 stalls per day.
- Additional Arena Grooming $50.00 per hour *first grooming included in rental fee
- Baled shavings $8.00 each, may purchase as the show goes
- RV parking $25.00 per night with hookup or without
- RV dump $5.00, pay at dump station, cash or credit card
- Heat is billed according to the meter