August 11 - 16, 2014
For over 100 years the Northwest Washington Fair has highlighted the agriculture of the Whatcom County area. Dairy and beef cattle, horses, and many other species of livestock are shown by 4H, FFA and Open Class exhibitors. There are hundreds of exhibits featuring baked goods, canning, flowers and fresh produce grown locally.
Visit the Small Animal Experience in the Henry Jansen Ag Center to see this exhibit featuring young or miniature animals.The Agriculture Adventure Center, located on the grassy area north of the Grandstand, highlights Whatcom County agriculture with tractor exhibits, the Farming for Life exhibit, and you can even milk "Twister" the cow! The Maternity Ward in the Dairy Barn features cows about to give birth. Be sure to come and see the newborn calves. All three displays will delight young and old.
Looking for a great concert or motorsports event? Check out the Grandstand entertainment....and what better way to top off your day at the Fair than with some of the awesome fair food?
What a great way to spend a day or two! The gates open at 9 a.m.each day and close at 10 p.m. Carnival hours are 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Grandstand - Awesome concerts, the Demo Derby and the Lynden Rodeo
- Front & Center VIP Seating - Great concert seating package
- Free Horse Shows - one of our most popular events!
- Charter College Festival Stage - free entertainment, great for the entire family
- Clock Tower Entertainment - "Walk Around" entertainers to make you smile
- RECO Community Stage - Local entertainers perform for you
Click here for a calendar of events at the Fair